Xavier Robin, bioinformatician
Hello, welcome on my website. I'm currently doing a PhD in bio-informatics in Geneva. I am also a web enthusiast, geek/hacker, open-source supporter and amateur macro-photographer. Read my CV for more details.
Last Xavablog entries
- Transcend class 10 vs. SanDisk Extreme Pro: a real-case scenario (Friday, December 28, 2012 18:34 CET)
- Unifying a new Logitech mouse on Ubuntu 12.10 (Friday, December 28, 2012 14:06 CET)
- pROC 1.5.3 released (Friday, August 31, 2012 11:48 CEST)
- Convert Pentax K-5 AVI video to OGG for wikipedia in Ubuntu Precise Pangolin… with no clicks (Wednesday, August 1, 2012 16:34 CEST)
- Gnome vs. Unity (Tuesday, July 31, 2012 20:59 CEST)